WATER BOX PRIMING
Are your turbine condensers operating at maximum efficiency?
DEKKER’s water box priming systems are engineered to ensure maximum efficiency of your condenser by removing air-lock in the water boxes. The design of the water-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump system is economical and ensures maximum air removal in the water box, thus improving the efficiency of your condenser. The robust design includes stainless steel impellers, standard up to 20Hp, for maximum reliability.
Dekker's TITAN Vacuum Pump Systems
- Ensure efficient operation of the condenser with the use of the DEKKER vacuum priming system.
- Complete package design includes all necessary components for automatic operation.
- Designed for heavy duty applications with virtually no maintenance required.
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber.
- Capable of handling saturated gas mixtures and small amounts of liquids.
- Features single face mechanical seals as standard.
- Pumps are available in different materials to suit your application.