DEKKER is your solution for holding to maintain vacuum in condensers. Standard system designs meet HEI standards for dependable operation and offer substantial advantages over other types of systems such as steam ejectors. DEKKER can assist with reducing back pressure to increase your operating efficiency.
Reduce main turbine back pressure with the DEKKER AquaSeal PowerGen
Condenser exhauster two-stage liquid ring systems
Power Industry Product Bulletin
- Efficient two-stage design provides excellent performance and condensing capabilities at high vacuum.
- Heavy duty system design, featuring stainless steel impellers, requires minimal maintenance.
- Superior evacuation (hogging) characteristics versus steam ejectors.
- Complete package design includes all necessary components for automatic operation.
- Stainless steel plate type heat-exchanger offers superior heat transfer.
- Features mechanical shaft seals as standard (minimizes air-leakage and shaft damage).
- Heat-exchanger is expandable for customized conditions; shell and tube available upon request.