For hogging or evacuation of your main condensers and to reduce plant online time, consider a DEKKER AquaSeal PowerGen system.
Reduce main turbine back pressure with the DEKKER AquaSeal PowerGen
Condenser exhauster two-stage liquid ring systems
Power Industry Product Bulletin
- Superior evacuation (hogging) characteristics versus steam ejectors, capable of high vacuum, down to 1" HgA.
- Reliable heavy-duty design, built to rigid quality standards.
- Variable discharge port enables pumps to operate at maximum efficiency over the entire vacuum range.
- Shaft sleeves are standard, virtually eliminating the possibility of shaft wear.
- The pump can handle large amounts of condensable vapors which enhances the performance significantly.
- Low operating speeds ensure an extended life cycle.
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber, eliminate potential bearing failure due to process contamination.